Have you ever wanted to share a beautiful quote on your blog or via social media? You know the ones I am talking about — the quote images with the eye-catching background images and cool typography…
If so, I’d like to introduce you to Word Swag, an app that automatically turns your words into beautiful photo text designs with awesome typography.
With Word Swag, you can create custom quote images to use on your blog, in print, via text, and on social media in seconds. And the app isn’t just for quotes, you can use any text you want, so it could be used to create birthday greetings, thank you notes, and more.
- Choose from 290,000 completely free images to use as backgrounds from Pixabay!
- Or import and use your own photos
- Download your designs in high resolution format for even more flexibility
- Choose the size of the text in relation to the image, as well as the placement of the text on the image.
- Apply image filters
- Add your logo or watermark for branding
- Change the color of the typography or blur the background
- Don’t have a quote in mind, no problem! WordSwag has a library of quotes in the app ready to go. Just choose the quote and customize to your heart’s content.
Below are a few quick images I made with Word Swag in less than five minutes — and that’s five minutes total, not five minutes each. As a designer, normally I’d spend much more time selecting my type and tweaking the spacing and proportions, etc., but for a non-designer looking to create eye-catching, beautiful images for a blog or social media, this is a great solution!
Designed for both the iPhone and iPad, Word Swag is an affordable design tool (only $3.99) that will help you create stunning visual content and elevate your brand.
Check out Word Swag and then I’d love to know what you think!