Designed exclusively for freelancers, entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals operating in the digital marketplace, Prestige Conference is an exceptional business building opportunity that will inspire you to reach farther and aim higher.
Instead of many tracks filled with volunteer speakers, the Prestige organizers scoured the digital marketplace to create one focused, immersive lineup of sessions focused on business — And because all Prestige Conference speakers are compensated for their time, attendees benefit from invaluable content created specifically for them without pushy selling from the stage.
The conference creates a foundation for attendees to assess where they are at, clarify where they are going, and build on their past success to create big wins in the future.
As with Prestige Conference Minneapolis 2014 and 2015, Bourn Creative partner and founder Jennifer Bourn will be speaking at the event. After stellar feedback on her 2015 hands-on workshop that had attendees working ON their careers and businesses at the event, she’s once again delivering a hands-on workshop session — but with a new topic and focus.
Consistency Establishes Reputation: Brand Platform Strategies To Ensure You Are Remembered, Respected, And Referred
This workshop will have attendees:
- Evaluating their existing platform (or maybe lack thereof) and where they currently are
- Getting clear on their desired reputation and what needs to happen to create it
- Planning their unique action roadmap for consistent visibility, traffic, and brand expansion
- Taking action and making forward progress on their platform content marketing
You can read Jennifer’s speaker interview on the Prestige Conference blog:
- What is your story? How did you get to where you are today?
- What is your role? What are you responsible for?
- Why should we worry about establishing a brand platform?
- What advice do you have for someone who struggling to create their own brand?
- What do you do when you’re not working?
Join Jennifer in Minneapolis
There is still time to join Jennifer in Minneapolis for Prestige Conference. With ample break time for networking, stadium seating, killer swag, high-caliber speakers from across the country, catered lunch and snacks, AND two casual, happy hour networking events, this isn’t your average business conference or WordCamp.
While I highly recommend snagging a LIVE ticket and being there in person (there’s so much more magic), if you just can’t swing it, there are also livestream tickets available so you can watch the sessions (and my workshop) from the comfort of your own home or office. In 2015, more than 1,100 people joined the Prestige livestream from 41 countries!
Thanks to GoDaddy Pro, who is sponsoring the livestream, you can attend virtually for FREE with the special code: GoDaddyPro