Over the years, Joy Chudacoff has build a very strong and highly respected brand — Smart Women Smart Solutions — focused on mentoring women entrepreneurs, speaking, and delivering high-touch coaching and consulting services for women in business.
- Joy first hired Bourn Creative to for digital strategy and consulting, website planning, the design and development of a custom WordPress site, the design of an email newsletter template and a special announcement email template, social media profile design, and information product design, all for her Smart Women Smart Solutions brand.
- When she wrote and published her first Book What’s Next?, Joy came to Bourn Creative again to design her book cover and to create an author website for the book.
- As her personal brand continued to grow, Joy became a recognized and undeniable leader in her industry. She then realized her website represented her past not her future, and she turned to Bourn Creative again to create a new website, her personal branding, email newsletter and special announcement templates, and social media design.
The critical concern for Joy was that she wanted a strong platform for her personal brand as an author, speaker, and industry leader, but she didn’t want to walk away from her well known Smart Women Smart Solutions brand and an audience of women she truly cares for.
To honor her current business brand, and at the same time, build a powerful new marketing platform for her personal brand, we chose to:
- Keep the same core brand colors of purple and salmon, adding in a new bright teal color.
- Focus on her personal brand at the top of the site, above the fold, and anchor the site and the messaging with the well known Smart Women Smart Solutions logo — the heart of Joy’s highly successful coaching and consulting business.
- Continue to use in the backgrounds, images of shells — image that holds important meaning in her work with women.
- Prominently feature images of Joy speaking to audiences of women, working one on one with women, and mentoring women in group settings.
Joy Chudacoff’s new website is a custom, responsive, HTML5, WordPress website powered by the Genesis Framework that has retina support and schema.org integration.
The design and development of the WordPress site included importing her existing blog, integrating and styling multiple Infusionsoft forms, a hosting platform migration, a custom home page template, and custom designed feature boxes and testimonial boxes.