It’s that time of year where business owners take time to send something special — a heartfelt holiday card or thoughtful gift — to clients and customers to show appreciation and thanks. For most businesses, producing a list of valued clients, customers, partners, vendors, affiliates, and contacts to send a holiday card or gift to is the simple part. The challenge comes with deciding what to say inside the card and finding just the right personal yet professional wording.
In my previous post on this topic, I provided 44 holiday messages that are perfect for small businesses, and due to its popularity, I bringing you even more examples of possible holiday card messages — Enjoy!
Holiday Greeting Card Phrases and Well Wishes For Small Businesses:
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill.
- Warmest wishes for a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year.
- May your holidays glitter with unforgettable moments of happiness, laughter, and good cheer.
- There couldn’t be a warmer thought than this to come your way — to wish you an especially bright and happy Christmas day.
- Making special wishes in the warmest way that all things good and beautiful will fill your Christmas day.
- Remembering you at Christmas and sending wishes too, that the beauty of the season will bring special joy to you.
- Warmest wishes are what this brings to you for joy that lasts all season and throughout the new year, too!
- Enjoy all the sweet moments this wonderful holiday season can bring.
- Hoping many happy moments will find their way to you, leaving lovely memories you’ll treasure all the year through.
- Making special wishes in the very warmest of ways that all things good and beautiful will find you this holiday.
- From the moment it begins, until the season’s done, here’s hoping that your holiday is a very happy one.
- Here’s hoping these days in December will bring gifts to be opened, carols to sing, lights in the window, and a tree in the hall … and your happiest, merriest Christmas of all!
- Tidings of joy and wishes of cheer, as Christmas is the happiest time of year.
- The world is much brighter for people like us because of amazing people like you — Happy holidays!
- We’re sending our very best wishes and we’re adding this special thought too … an extra-merry Christmas we bring to all of you.
- From the minute it begins, until the holiday’s are done, we wish a merry Christmas for you and everyone.
- An extra-merry Christmas full of laughter, love, and fun — That’s what we wish for each of you and everyone!
- Christmas is beautiful for the joy of sharing, for the hope of peace, and for remembering special clients like you! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
- There’s no better time than Christmas to tell you just how much your business means to us throughout the whole year. Happy holidays!
- Remembering you with warm wishes for a happy and peaceful holiday season.
- It’s time for carols and some snow, time for being on the go … So take a moment here and there to show those most special that you care. Take delight in all the fun, spread warm wishes to everyone. Enjoy the season while it’s here for its memories will last throughout the year.
- Wishing you joy at the holidays and in the coming year.
- Warmest wishes and great thanks from our business to yours!
- Sending you a wish especially to say, “Have a bright and beautiful Christmas Day!”
- May your Christmas be merry, may it fill your hearts with cheer, and may all of you be happy throughout the coming year!
- Wishing you a season so happy you’ll remember it for always. Happy holidays!
- Sending you warm wishes of gratitude this holiday season for your ongoing business, support, and referrals. Happy Holidays!
- We wish you all the joys your heart can hold throughout the holiday! Happy Holidays!
- May all the beauty of this holiday season be yours to enjoy.
- A little Christmas wish from all of us! Happy Holidays!
- Remembering you with great thanks and warmest wishes for a happy holiday.
- Season’s Greetings from someone who always remembers someone special and important as you!