Prestige Conference is less than a month away and I simply can’t wait. I spoke at the last Prestige Conference in Minneapolis, attended the one in Las Vegas, and am seriously looking forward to the next one August 1-2, 2015 — and not just because I’m speaking.
Have you seen the speaker lineup? Prestige gives you unprecedented access to their speakers, and with so much experience and expertise in one place, you can get all your business questions answered and get on your way to making leaps onward and upward. Speakers include:
- Tony Perez, CEO & Co-founder of Sucuri
- Vasken Hauri, VP of Engineering, 10up
- Jason Cohen, Founder, WP Engine
- Lisa Sabin-Wilson, Chief Operating Officer and Co-owner of WebDevStudios
- Nancy Lyons, Owner & CEO, Clockwork Active Media
- Shane Pearlman, Partner at Modern Tribe
- Dre Armeda, VP of Operations, WebDevStudios & Co-host of DradCast
- Lea Newman, Owner, BALANCE Wellness Coaching and Author of You Healthier Now
Plus, I’m not doing a normal presentation — I’m leading a hands-on branding workshop called Clarity Breeds Opportunity: Brand Communication Tactics To Boost Referrals, Attract Clients, and Expand Possibilities. The workshop is a longer format session to allow attendees to complete exercises on the spot, so they leave the event already having made progress to improve their business and brand. How cool is that?!
Your brand is your core business asset. It is the reputation you have in the market, the perception your audience has about your business, and the feelings and thoughts they associate with your products or services. With a strong, clear brand, decision-making is easy, your value is clear, and you can charge your worth with confidence and certainty.
In this hands-on workshop-style session, you won’t be sitting back and relaxing, you’ll be neck deep in your brand, gaining clarity and getting things done. You’ll walk away with:
- A deeper understanding of your brand
- A clear picture of who you want as your clients
- A powerful, crystal clear marketing message to make selling and networking way easier
- Tools to help you take action when you get back to your office and daily grind
Business Can Be So Much Easier
When you know exactly who you are selling to, what you need to say, and how to communicate all the important details with ease, you can generate leads and close sales with ease. When you are clear and focused about the brand you are building, your marketing efforts will become less stressful and more enjoyable.
And again, have you seen the speakers? That’s A LOT of business experience and expertise all in one place.
Don’t miss out on this event or my workshop.
Tickets for Prestige Conference are on sale now — and you can choose to be there in person or join us via livestream.
Both options are awesome and give you access to my workshop — but only the live ticket puts you in the same room with all the attendees and speakers, allows you to hang out with them, get to know them, and start and strengthen relationships that have the potential to make a huge difference in the future success of your business and bottom line.
Hope to see you there!