Do you procrastinate? I know I do, and 97% of the rest of the population does too! Usually it’s no big deal. You grab the present on the way to the party, you grab a quick sandwich and eat it in the car, you have overnight or same shipping available. Groceries can be delivered.
Personally, procrastination doesn’t matter much because things still get done. There’s more stress, but they still get done. Professionally, procrastination is a whole different story.
For entrepreneurs procrastination causes serious problems. It causes you to focus on only what must be done immediately and not necessarily the best thing to get done. As a result, the easiest projects to put off tend to be the ones that are most likely to move our businesses forward — our own projects.
- Writing your website content
- Designing a new program
- Editing your professional bio
- Creating a follow up sequence
- Documenting your business systems
- Taking action on new strategies you learned at an event
- Scheduling social media content
- Crafting your new webinar outline
- Writing the sales page for your info product
- Implementing an tactic you learned on a recent teleseminar you attended
- Cleaning your office
- Writing copy for a new marketing funnel
- Finishing that ebook
- Organizing your digital files
- Recording the audio for a new free CD
- Putting a new technique in place you learned on a webinar
- Interviewing a new virtual assistant
- Reaching out to a potential JV partner
- Crafting new content for your blog
- Emptying your inbox…
You know that getting “it” done, whatever “it” is, will clear the decks for massive growth and business success. But IT is still not done
I get it. It’s going to take time, it’s easy to get distracted, lose motivation, feel discouraged and find yourself stressed and overwhelmed. It’s easy to get caught up in serving your clients, answering email, and delivering strategy sessions, and then suddenly weeks or even months go by and the projects thou wanted to get done are still not done.
That big project that will move the needle in your business is important, but it’s not urgent. So it sits in the corner waiting to be finished. Waiting to transform your business!
It’s time to get some help — for free.
I’ve got the perfect solution. Carrie Greene, of Carrie Greene Coaching and author of Chaos to Cash: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Eliminating Chaos, Overwhelm and Procrastination So You Can Create Ultimate Profit, is hosting a live, virtual, 2-day workshop in April where you can Finally Get It Done.
Normally I don’t participate in a lot of these summits because there isn’t a clear plan of action for attendees. Don’t get me wrong, they often provide a lot of great information — but it’s too much information. Most people listen, get inspired, but never take any action!
Carrie’s approach is completely different and I found it so intriguing that I will be a guest speaker during this workshop where we work together to complete your most pressing project.
I’ll be teaching a short segment on crafting your “magic marketing sentence” and how to use it as a natural lead in to share your products, programs, and services with ideal clients, prospects, and networking groups — And I’m walking you through how to write it step-by-step with a fill-in-the-blank formula!
Here’s what’s different and why you will finally get things done.
This is not another “information gathering” workshop. The format is completely different. You won’t hear from guest speakers give 30-minute or hour-long talks and then be left on your own to figure out what to do. Instead, the sessions will alternate between teaching and actually doing:
- First you’ll attend a short teaching/strategy session
- Second, you’ll then have time right then and there to take action and implement
- Then you’ll come back for another teaching/strategy session
- And you’ll have another block of time to take action
- Rinse and repeat!
This means you’ll make progress in your business, get things done, and move forward — and you’ll have accountability along the way and support from Carrie and her team!
The program is FREE.
You just need to register to attend. It will be streamed live to your computer from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Eastern Time, April 2-3, 2014.
There is no cost to join. All you do is show up with a clear schedule and your sleeves rolled up ready to work. You can find out more here.