What do blogging, podcasting, attracting clients, acquiring customers, growing a YouTube channel, building an email list, and establishing a social following have in common?
No matter what your goal is, if you want to grow your business, gain visibility, and expand your brand:
- You need to create high-quality, strategic content on a regular basis. Year-over-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8x higher for content marketing leaders compared to followers (19.7% vs 2.5%) according to Aberdeen.
- You need to market that content to gain as much visibility and website traffic as possible. Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads according to DemandMetric.
- You need people who engage and interact with your content to take action. Conversion rates are nearly 6x higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters (2.9% vs 0.5%) shares Aberdeen.
The problem is that most business owners don’t quite know where to start, what “strategic content” means, or how to make sure the content they create is effective. They also don’t have time to figure out the details on their own. This means they’re flying by the seat of their pants without a strategy to guide their actions and struggling to turn their “random acts of content” into a lead generation goldmine.
If you’re nodding your head, you’re in luck. Content Camp — a three-day, hands-on, virtual, content creation and content marketing workshop — is happening again April 6-8, 2021! At Content Camp, a single track of 12 interactive workshop sessions will have you working on your business, implementing what you’re learning, and getting things done while you’re at the event!
The Secret To Effective Content Marketing
The big secret to creating content that drives traffic to your website, generates leads, and creates new clients and customers is having a plan in place. It’s a clear strategy that guides content creation so you create the right content with the right message for the right people while building brand equity and gaining authority.
If you’ve been creating content willy-nilly — writing, recording audio, or shooting video about whatever you happen to feel like talking about at the time you’re creating content — it’s time to invest in a content plan, enjoy a better ROI, and maximize the results of your hard work.
At Content Camp, you’ll map out a content creation strategy that ensures the content you create drives conversions and generates revenue, and a content marketing plan that fits your schedule.
What’s different about Content Camp, is that you won’t be listening to a line up of speakers tell you everything you’re not doing, ferociously taking notes, and feeling overwhelmed as you ponder how on Earth you’ll have time to get all of it done. Instead, you’ll get the work done on-the-spot, with the tools and support you need to get unstuck and keep moving forward.
With a ticket to Content Camp, you get:
- 12 hands-on, interactive workshops delivered by me and Chris Lema, Kelly Azevedo, and Syndi Craig-Hart on everything from brand messaging and understanding the buyer journey to creating fast paths to cash and not only finding an endless supply of content topics and ideas, but prepping your entire next 90-days of content! Through both live chat and live interactive Zoom rooms, you can ask questions, get clarification, and gain feedback on exactly what you need for your business.
- A 299-page workbook that includes instructions, frameworks, formulas, tips, worksheets, and examples to model for every Content Camp workshop.
- 3 on-demand bonus trainings from Content Camp 2020 on keyword research, content optimization, and designing visual brand assets with apps on your phone!
- 18 on-demand content marketing feature interviews that peek behind the scenes of real businesses just like yours to see how they’re using content marketing to achieve their goals. Interviews cover a wide-range of business types — a real estate appraiser, a podcaster, a course creator, SaaS product owner, agency owner, media personality, Beachbody coach, blogger, magazine publisher, a brick and mortar and e-commerce CBD startup, to name a few — so you’re guaranteed to find some gold nuggets that fit your business.
- BONUS! 90 Days of Social Media Prompts: Get my checklist of more than 100 social media prompts that will ensure you always have something to post on social media that will engage your audience and help them get to know, like, and trust you.
Content Camp Is Game Changing… But Only If You Get A Ticket
eMarketer shares that 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day. That’s A LOT of content your business needs to compete in the overcrowded, noisy online world.
It’s time you invested in improving your content strategy and upleveling your content marketing because your business is worth three days of being your number one priority.
Sponsored by GoDaddy Pro and Pathfinder SEO, Content Camp is the only workshop-style event specifically created for small businesses that puts you to work on your own business. Whether your goal is to blog, podcast, attract clients, acquire customers, grow a YouTube channel, build an email list, or establish a social following, you need to create strategic content — and at Content Camp, you’ll map it out, get it done, and build momentum.