What do your project plans look like for client work? Are they working for you, or just more work for you? If you’re looking for a better process for your business, I teamed up with WPSessions to share a practical system that Bourn Creative has not only tested and refined over five years, but used on hundreds of real client projects. This is a battle-tested solution that will help you relieve stress, boost your profits, add value to your service offerings, and create happy clients.
- Have you ever felt like you’re drowning in your business and just can’t get ahead… like you’re so busy doing the actual work, it seems like you’ll never have time to work on your own projects and ideas?
- Did you begin freelancing to have more freedom and spend more time with your family, but that isn’t exactly how things shaped up?
- Are you making good money, but wish you had better margins and higher profits so there was some “wiggle room” in your business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this webinar was created just for you!
How To Make More Money And Work Less (Without Hype Or BS!)
I joined WPSessions for a deep dive into the reality of making more money and working less. No internet marketing hype. No bull. No fluff. Just the exact strategy we implemented at Bourn Creative that cut admin time on client projects by more than 50% and skyrocketed profitability — and if you are connected to me in any way on social media, you may have noticed just how much freedom we enjoy, while growing a solid WordPress design an development agency that celebrated its 12 year anniversary this July.
Bourn Creative serves a full book of clients in the “not quite enterprise” space, has a full pipeline of prospects, and produces remarkable work. Yet at the same time, we travel and adventure with our children more than pretty much anyone. But how do we manage administrative tasks associated with client management, doing the actual client work, and providing extraordinary service, while vacationing so much? That’s exactly what this webinar covers.
Don’t get me wrong… things weren’t always so rosy.
There was a time when I was drowning in my business, working 16-18 hour days, 7 days a week, and no matter how hard I worked, I never got ahead.
When I focused on the work clients hired me for, I fell behind on administrative tasks like invoicing, estimating, and email, which resulted in less leads and lost business because I was just too busy doing the work to follow up. But when I focused on winning more business and getting to inbox zero, I fell behind on the production side, which resulted in stress, overwhelm, and frustration, and risks of missed deadlines and unhappy clients. Then things began slipping through the cracks and I realized that not every Bourn Creative prospect and client was having an extraordinary experience, and she knew things needed to change.
Automated Business Systems Saved The Day
Her clients needed a consistent extraordinary experience and personalized service and Bourn Creative needed higher profits and better margins, wiggle room and less stress. And I needed the freedom and life I thought I would have when I started freelancing. Really, I just wanted things to be easier and to be able to step away from work at night and on the weekends to enjoy life without massive amounts of stress and panic.
As a result, I created a step-by-step process for managing custom WordPress projects and clients from initial sale to post project follow up — a process that could be automated to reduce hours and drive up profit margins, all while serving, supporting, surprising, and delighting clients. It’s called Profitable Project Plan.
What You’ll Get In This Webinar
In this WPSessions webinar, I share exactly how I restructured Bourn Creative to leverage internal client management systems that move projects forward and help clients feel cared for and valued. This is not a theoretical system, or a system that had success a handful of times, but a practical system that has been not only tested and refined over five years, but used on a few hundred real client projects. It’s a battle-tested solution that will relieve stress, boost your profits, add value to your service offerings, and create happy clients.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn how and where systems can be created in your business so you can work less and make more money
- Discover what a client management system is and why it’s so successful
- See a complete, step-by-step client management system for offering custom WordPress website projects
- Gain valuable insights into testing, refining, and using automated systems to improve your business, increase referrals, and get better testimonials
- Uncover ways to add value to your service offerings to support premium pricing and get prospects to say yes faster