It’s no secret that at Bourn Creative, we love WordPress — Heck it’s all we use when building websites! It’s also no secret that we’re huge fans of the Genesis Framework for WordPress.
We’ve been designing and developing custom WordPress sites since 2008, but once we discovered the Genesis Framework, we fell in love and made the decision to move all of our development for WordPress to Genesis — and it’s been one of the best decisions we’ve made, seriously.
While almost all of the websites we design for WordPress are custom, one-off solutions, they are all developed as child themes powered by the Genesis Framework — which provides our team of designers and developers a superior code base with HTML5 markup and ultimate flexibility when creating new WordPress sites.
Plus, Genesis 2.0 now supports Schema.org code, which allows you to output microdata in your site’s code. This enhances your site’s search engine optimization even further — as does Google Authorship identification, which Genesis makes incredibly simple. The Genesis Framework has always handled the basics of good SEO for you, like lightweight code for fast performance, and now it’s even better.
Genesis Recommended Developer
We’re excited to announce that Bourn Creative is now an official Genesis recommended developer, joining a group of amazingly talented and creative designers and developers who all work with Genesis as their platform of choice. Check out our Genesis Developer page. We’ve built more than 100 Genesis powered WordPress sites, and you can check out more than 40 of our WordPress themes in the Genesis Showcase.
Check Out Some of Our Recent Sites
Want to Learn More?
At Bourn Creative, we can help transform your business into an extraordinary brand with a wide range of branding, graphic design, and web design services — and our specialty is custom WordPress sites. With a Bourn Creative site, you can expect:
- In depth consulting, conversion strategy, and site planning before we even start talking about the design — so your site produces the results you need it to
- Retina support so your theme images aren’t fuzzy on high-resolution devices — nothing looks worse than a fuzzy logo at the top of your website
- HTML5 markup with Schema.org integration for superior code and advanced SEO
- Responsive design strategy — so your site not only looks awesome, but is easy to use on devices of all sizes
- Comprehensive and beautiful design that’s not just pretty, but functional — design that guides visitors to take action
If you’re interested in learning more or you’re ready to invest in a high-quality, professional, flexible, and ridiculously powerful website for your business that you can manage and edit yourself, you’re in the right place.
- Learn what we can do for you & check out our brand design, graphic design, and WordPress web design services
- See if you like our work & check out our design portfolio
- Read what others have to say about working with us & check out real client testimonials
- Get to who we are & meet our team
- Want to get started? Request a free consultation
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Genesis Framework Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- How to Remove The Genesis Framework Blog And Archive Page Templates
- How To Add a Dropdown Indicator To The Genesis 2.0 Navigation Menu Automatically
- How to Customize The Genesis 2.0 HTML5 Comment Form
- Genesis SEO Settings Guide
- How To Customize The WordPress Login Screen With Your Own Logo
- WordPress Plugins For The Genesis Framework
- The StudioPress Showcase Features Several Sites By Bourn Creative