I recently attended the 11th Annual eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo. It was my fourth time attending this conference and was wonderful to be there and be present for all of the amazing speakers. (The photo is of me and my accountability parnter Cathy Alessandra at the kick off cocktail party).
The main stage featured speakers like Jack Canfield, Les Brown, Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour, and Lisa Nichols, while breakout sessions featured Lisa Sasevich, Suzanne Evans, and Fabienne Fredrickson, Marcia Wieder, and more!
Here are some of the best nuggets I took away from the event:
- If it feels safe and comfortable, it’s your past calling, not your future.
- FOCUS: Fixed Ongoing Concentration Upon Success.
- Coincidence is God’s way of staying anonymous.
- It is always easier to pull someone else down than to pick some up.
- The thing you are afraid of most, if the thing you were meant to teach.
- It’s not an obstacle. It’s a problem to be solved.
- Acknowledge the obstacles, but don’t give them power.
- Don’t give major time to minor people.
- Focus on your vision, not your current reality.
- Doesn’t matter how authentic you are if you have a bad attitude.
- Money is not the most important thing in the world, but it touches everything that is.
- Anything thought, felt, or said more than three times = significance.
- If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me.
- Rearrange the letter of the word “listen” and it spells “silent.”
- Want to change the world? First change your world.
- Change your mindset and you change your talk. Change you talk and you change your walk. Change your walk and you change your character. Change your character and you change your destiny.
- That what comes easiest to you is what you must charge the most for.
- If one in five isn’t complaining, you’re not charging enough.
- Indecision is a form of self abuse. It is a disease.
- A step in the wrong direction is better than staying in the same spot your whole life. Once you’re moving you can course-correct. Your automatic guidance system can’t guide you if you’re standing still.
- Not getting the outcome you want? Stop blaming events and change your response. Blaming doesn’t bring about a different outcome.
- It doesn’t take any more effort to dream a big dream as it does a small dream.