As a pioneer in the virtual assistant industry, Tonya Thomas has been providing quality, reliable virtual assistant services since 2001. With an ever-growing client base, an expanding business, and the move to further grow her team, Tonya was looking to rebrand her company with a new name, a fresh identity, and a professional visual design to match.
Tonya engaged Bourn Creative to provide the visual direction for the new company, Team Delegate. Our engagement included:
- Visual brand development, with logo design, color palette and typography stack design, brand element and icon design, and a comprehensive brand style guide to guide her brand design in the future.
- Social media profile design for all major platforms.
- Custom, responsive, HTML5, WordPress website powered by the Genesis Framework with retina support and schema.org integration.
In terms of the website design, the custom WordPress theme boasts:
- A complex custom Home page template (shown below) with a custom publishing interface that allows the client to edit all of the content without writing any code — all of the front-end content formatting is done automatically upon page save.
- Every page includes an optional hero image with text overlay at the top of the page. Both the image and the text is editable by the client on a per page basis.
- A custom testimonials publishing interface to enable to client to quickly add new testimonials and images directly to the Testimonials page, also without writing any code. As with the Home page, upon page save, the testimonials are automatically formatted and the alternating colors are adapted.
- A set of hand-selected, curated stock icons, customized to fit the Team Delegate brand design and color palette.
- The ability to use or not use the website sidebar on a per page basis, as well as custom featured content widget.
With her client base growing quickly, Tonya is always looking for new, quality Team Delegate team members. As a result, Bourn Creative integrated a third-party job listing service into the WordPress site. The information displayed on the website is pulled in remotely from the service, and is updated automatically when the job listings are updated through the third-party.
Also included are custom options to conditionally show email marketing opt-ins in the sidebar on a per page basis, allowing the client to display an email marketing opt-in on the appropriate pages, and to remove it from any pages that are part of the core sales funnel.
We continue to work with Team Delegate, providing ongoing consulting and website support and maintenance.