Sales. Ick. Blech. Ugh. There is very little that the average designer, developer, freelancer, or business owner likes about sales, except the very end result of gaining a new client or customer.
With that in mind, my latest article for WP Elevation gives you 10 different ways you can shorten the sales cycle and get prospects to say yes to hiring you, buying from you, and/or learning from you easier and faster — and how they could work in your business.
The idea behind the following 10 tips is to sell less and yet still close new sales.
- Identify The Decision Maker
- Create Unique Packages
- Build Trust With Testimonials
- Showcase Case Studies
- Get Prospects To Agree With You Throughout The Sales Process
- Offer Fast Action Rewards
- Add Value With Bonuses
- Provide Flexible Payment Options
- Leverage Urgency and Scarcity
- Ask For The Sale